Gorilla XDX features an environmentally friendly formula that blasts through oil stains without the use of acids or caustics. This biodegradable, non-flammable product removes petroleum based soil from concrete or asphalt without scrubbing. Gorilla XDX breaks down the oil’s hydrocarbon chain with a unique combination of high grade surfactants and oil eating bacteria.
XDX Concrete and Asphalt Degreaser
Biodegradable cleaner with oil eating enzymes for removing petroleum-based soil from concrete & asphalt.
- Attach spray top and adjust to heavy mist. (Pump sprayers may also be used.)
- Spray directly on gas pads, particularly on heavy oil and grease.
- When dry, rinse with a bucket of water, hose or pressure washer. If rinsing is prohibited, simply spray and wipe.
Note: Gorilla XDX will not interfere with oil separators.
- Add 2 oz. Gorilla XDX to a gallon of water in a pump sprayer or bucket.
- Spray or pour on dirty gas pads and parking areas.
- Agitate with a deck brush or rinse.
To Clean Asphalt:
- Wet the entire area.
- Spray Gorilla XDX on the soiled area.
- Lightly scrub with a deck brush.
NOTE: Gorilla XDX may affect freshly applied asphalt sealers.
- 6/1 gallon case
- 5 gallon pail
- 55 gallon drum
- 250 gallon tote
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 12 in|
|Packaging Size Available Online||
6/1 gallon case