Our specialty cleaners are formulated to target and remove tough stains and dirt from specific surfaces or objects. They are designed to be highly effective at removing stubborn grime, grease and other types of buildup. Specific cleaning problem? We’ve got the answer.
Specialty Cleaning Products
EPA registered concentrated cleaner, disinfectant, deodorizer and food contact sanitizer.
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces responsible for cross-contamination
- For use in high traffic areas such as, schools, industrial kitchens, athletic and recreational facilities.
- Is an effective bactericide, virucide*, and disinfectant in the presence of organic soil and 5% blood serum.
Automatic Dishwasher Detergent
Formulated for commercial automatic dishwashing machines.
- Cuts through grease and dried-on food.
- A less viscous formula allows the liquid to be easily pulled through tubes from the container to the machine.
- Works in all temperatures.
Automatic Dishwasher Rinse Aid
Formulated for automated washers to promote spot-free drying.
- Effective for use with all types of automated washers.
- Mild formula effectively rinses without harm.
- Rinses spot free in all water hardness conditions.
Big Bug Trap and Drain Maintainer
Our bugs are better than your bugs, it’s all about the culture.
- Safe for food preparation areas and any surface not harmed by water.
- Formulated to clean and maintain grease traps, floor, sink and shower drain lines. Killing odors and leaves drains free flowing.
- Live microorganisms work to break down proteins, starch, fat and all other organic soils.
Coffee Pot Cleaner
Liquid coffee cleaner
- Coffee Pot Cleaner removes stains from coffee pots, dispensing carafes, and inside coffee makers.
- Can also be used as a weekly treatment to clean out commercial coffee makers and their holding tanks.
- Powerful and easy to use; eliminates the need for heavy scrubbing to remove stains on coffee pots and mugs.
Forecourt First Kit
Gas island and exterior cleaning kit
- Contains all necessary equipment to clean the forecourt area safely and effectively.
- Towels, safety vest and instructional materials contained for employee use.
- Ready-To-Use products for a quick and easy cleaning.